Our environmental policy:
At InControl, we recognise the importance of environmental protection and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practise relating to our activities and any area that the organisation’s overall business activity encompasses.
We make environmental arrangements in our business for:
- Paper – reduce, reuse & recycle
- Energy & water – reduction & review
- Office supplies – reduce, reuse & recycle
- Transportation – reduce & find alternatives to travel
- Maintenance & cleaning – review impact of materials used
We hold environmental goals for the following aspects of our business:
- Energy – the use of sustainable sources
- Resources – the conservation of
- Products – consideration of end-of-life
- Recycling – in any materials used
- Waste disposal – minimised and in a safe manner
- Transportation – planning & coordination
- Emissions – the reduction of
Employees are trained and encouraged to follow our environmental policy, a copy of which is available on request.
We can also help our clients’ sustainability and to reduce their impact on the environment. Just click through to our Process/Energy Optimisation section for more information.