InVMA Event - IoT: How to connect your products and reap the benefits
IoT: How to connect your products and reap the benefits
As new technologies such as PredictiveAnalytics, Augmented Reality (AR), Digital Twins, Edge Processing and Hybrid Clouds have become widely available, many companies, including OEMs that manufacture machines and other high value assets, have yet to offer connected versions of their products.
This means they are not only losing out on the high value service opportunities this creates, but they are potentially setting themselves up to lose market share to their competitors who have connected their machines and have an ongoing IoT strategy.
There is now no doubt that, for OEMs, connecting their products unleashes a whole new range of opportunities but where do you start? How do you reach the value fast and with the least amount of resources?
Join us to find out the tried and tested way to connect your products and reap the benefits. Fast.
See an asset being connected live in a matter of minutes and take an opportunity to try it yourself and interact with the equipment.
Ask our experts about your specific challenges.
- 9.30 WELCOME
- 9.45 Cranfield University Introduction
- 10.00 Why connect your product? Business Case for IoT (Jon Hill, InVMA)
- 10.30 Remote Monitoring and Industry 4.0 (Dr Christos Emmanouilidis, Cranfield University)
- 11.15 BREAK
- 11.30 Six basic steps from idea, to proof of concept, to value, with minimal investment and maximum value (Stephen Hayes, Beckhoff Automation and Rob Dinsmore, InVMA)
- 12.00 IoT Security: Answers to your concerns (Paul Lockley, Device Authority)
- 12.30 LUNCH
- 13.30 Connected Product – Rotork Case Study (Mike Devrell, Rotork)
- 14.00 Choose wisely: Build vs Buy IoT Platform (Jon Hill, InVMA)
- 14.30 BREAK
- 14.45 Understanding Machine Health (Allan Findlow, DMS Interactive)
- 15.15 Connecting a product in minutes – Live Demonstration (Jan Hemper, InVMA)
- 15.30 Try it yourself – Interact with technology (Jan Hemper, InVMA)
- 15.45 Q&As with our panel
- *16.00 CLOSE**
*Agenda could be subject to change