InVMA Event - Expose the Hidden Factory and Unleash the Smart Factory
Expose the Hidden Factory and Unleash the Smart Factory
The goals of modern manufacturing initiatives are progressively driving towards lower operational costs, maximising revenue growth, and increasing asset efficiency.
Today, new disruptive technologies are advancing this trend further. Often referred to as digitisation and Industry 4.0, significant advancements in technology are affecting every area of manufacturing environments further underpinned by major technological advancements in robotics, artificial intelligence, the internet of things, and augmented reality.
This is changing the way data is analysed, enabling breakthroughs in labour and process optimisation, creating new business opportunities, and also creating risks and threats that may arise in its converged virtual and physical environment. Now is the time for manufacturers to adopt a digital transformation strategy.
Join us to explore how new technologies can enable companies to expose Hidden Factories, capture the savings on how to implement and see value from Digital Transformation faster than competitors.
Attendees at this event will explore how new technologies can enable companies to expose hidden factories and to create smart factories.
There will be an opportunity to:
- Learn from other organisations who have successfully implemented remote asset monitoring, predictive maintenance and machine condition monitoring
- Find out how leading organisations like Wyld Networks, Digital Catapult, Device Authority, InVMA and PTC are working to help accelerate the fourth industrial UK revolution and take a tour of Digital Catapult’s Future Networks Lab
- Meet and network with similar organisations at the beginning of their journey, as well as with experienced Industrial IoT solution providers
Who should attend
This event is well suited for:
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs);
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs);
- Chief Digital Officers (CDOs);
- Chief Security Officers/Product Security Managers;
- or managers and executives working within the manufacturing sector